SCTC Conference | October 23 – 26, 2022 | Irving, Texas
Call for Speakers
The SCTC Audience will be filled with seasoned technology professionals.
The SCTC Audience loves presentations that are educational, deep dive & informative.
The SCTC Audience loves case studies, real world examples and panel discussions.
DESIRED TOPICS – Detailed information to be presented on a specific topic:
- Connectivity Methods and Challenges in a large venue/campuses – airports, universities,medical complexes, stadiums, smart cities and industrial complexes.
- Work From Anywhere (WFA) and Return to work (RTW) – social, financial, security and logistical issues. What are CIOs experiencing as we emerge from Covid?
- Improving Customer / Client Experience (CX) including the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI),Contact Center, and other emerging technologies. Focus on current state of market offering, differences between providers and anticipated challenges. Present case studies that illustrate improved performance / success stories.
- E911 Deployment including current legal compliance. Case studies that illustrate ways clients are responding to requirements necessary to comply with Kari’s Law and RAY BAUM’S Act.
- Low Voltage Solutions such as data networking, cable infrastructure, security / surveillance, audio / visual, DAS, etc.
- 5G Technology Solutions including applications, deployments and case studies
- Audit / Expense Management (AEX) Trends & Techniques. How are changes in the industry impacting cost and service management?
- Consultant Sessions – Open for suggestion. Did you solve a client problem with a cool, new innovative technology? Share your story!
Consulting Practice Management Session Topics:
- Sales and Marketing Techniques – using Social Media to promote and grow your practice.
- Growing your practice through building partnerships with other SCTC Consultants.
- Panel Discussion: What industry trends are impacting or changing your consulting practice?
- How are you meeting these challenges?
- How can SCTC members expand their practice, form partnerships, and develop junior consultants?
- Other Consultant Practice Management Topics. Suggest your own topic.