Call For Speakers
Now Accepting Submissions for Presentations at the SCTC ConferenceThe Society of Communication Technology Consultants (SCTC) is the premier professional organization for independent consultants and vendors serving that community of experts. Our consultant members are leaders in the industry, providing best-of-breed professional services in a wide array of technologies. All members subscribe to a strict SCTC Code of Ethics, ensuring the absolute highest level of knowledge and integrity. Our annual conference is where the independent consultant community gathers to exchange knowledge, network with peers and experts, and explore new technologies and strategies for communications and collaboration. SCTC invites industry professionals to submit speaking proposals. We seek presenters who share cutting-edge ideas, inspire enlightening and relevant discussions, and offer insights on the latest innovations and trends that are changing our industry.
Proposals are encouraged on the following presentation topics:
AI- Landscape Primer
- Different types of AI: Technology landscape overview
- ChatGPT and other tools—where do they fit?
- AI in Verticals (Education, Health care, etc.)
- What are the use cases?
- How to address specific challenges in verticals
- Forward look: Where is it going?
- What consultants MUST understand
- Where should we focus and why?
- What problems can we solve?
- How to assist clients to augment their technology with AI?
- Why is it needed?
- What are the risks for clients who don’t change?
- What’s involved in a 911 audit, and how can it help clients?
- Establishing a compliance migration strategy that reduces liability and provides a safe work environment for staff
- Reliability, Successful Projects, Case Studies, Pitfalls to avoid
- The impact of Teams on other processes in place (i.e. NG911, Network outages)
- How will Teams impact the rest of the market?
- Implications for unbundling Teams from O365 (required in the European Union)
Future of Technology
- Importance of voice communications in 2023 and beyond
- What do organizations care about?
- Is uptime/reliability still important?
- Ease of support?
- Employee and Customer expectations?
- Reality vs expectations of quality voice experience
- How are organizations handling today’s hybrid Remote and in-Office work force?
- What is the anticipated impact of AR/VR?
- What is necessary to get started?
- What are the business applications?
How will Infrastructure change in the future?
- Trends in Private/Public partnerships?
- Trends in wireless infrastructure
- Real-world examples
- Access Controls
- Video Surveillance
- Mass Notification
Customer & Employee Experience and Contact Center
- The problems of employee retention
- Importance of human interaction within the contact center
- Will AI tools help?
- What does it really take to implement AI-based agent assist?
Billing and Auditing services
- Expanding your auditing services- what else can you add?
- Trends and Billing services
- Current challenges and solutions
Network and Cyber Security Trends
- Is Teams the ‘new network topology’ for other applications?
- Is Layer 3 moving to Layer 7?
Consultant Practice Management
- Teaming on large projects
- Why partner with others?
- Best practices on organizing a team
- Case studies
- Real-world project success stories: A consultant’s view
- Improving VAC relationships
- International Consulting: Challenges and Opportunities